Saturday, October 3, 2015

Redirecting, following the storm north

Movie date at the Naro Theatre again with a close friend of many years. She and I enjoyed "Pawn Sacrifice" the film about Bobby Fischer's battle for the world grand chessmaster title and for his own sanity. Therese and I agreed later that few of our friends would have appreciated the film as much as we did.

Easy for both of us to understand why her second daughter's marriage was so strong.

Skies look promising as the hurricane moves north. After consultation with  my brother-in-law, I have agreed to return in a few weeks to offer moral support.

Tomorrow, north to Valhalla Ranch, laundry, and other preparations to head north on Tuesday. Next post should be after my first flying day on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment