Saturday, October 10, 2015

Whether to suffer the storms and winds of outrageous weather ...

 ... or, not.

Returning to Valhalla Ranch today. I will wait out the rest of this weather cycle, and plan to return on Wednesday.

Also, my sleeping bag got soaked last night.

While back in Virginia, I may try to shoehorn in a walk to the top of Hawksbill Mountain, highest point im the Shenandoahs. Reportedly, it is not a very inspiring climb, just one of those check-off "yeah, did that" hikes.

As one of my instructors says, "Never regret deciding not to fly, or you may regret flying." So, I won't -- but I'll plan to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment