Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Adventure called on account of Rain

The highway into Wyoming this morning was open and relatively cool under high clouds, running between the red sandstone cliffs in the opposite that the Mormons fleeing religious persecution had taken into Utah.



This turned into an open plains rainstorm with gusting winds just as I went into close quarters with a variety of tractor trailers, pickup trucks, and street racers with California license plates.

Fortunately, I was fortified with a great meal at B J Bull's.  If I could have worked out a way to get those pasties shipped back east ... but, it wouldn't be the same, would it?




When the driver side windshield wiper started to fail, I decided to defer Fort Laramie and end the day in Rawlin.  Tomorrow's plan ends in Denver.

Site admin note: another one of my readers has reported that she tried to comment on one of my posts. Could everyone take a moment to give it a try, and let me know how it turns out for you? If you are not already using a Google gmail account, you may have to sign up for one.  The help files say that any OpenID compliant web service will work, though.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Attempting to post a comment from the mossremoval page.
    G

    ReplyDelete